I haven’t blogged all week. I’m not sure this post counts for me – my beautiful wife is stepping in with a meme she did on Facebook. I’m not going to tag anyone with this, but feel free to take it if it appeals to you.
Quick status update: I don’t have any pending job offers or likely sources of employment. I’ve gone back to school at the University of Phoenix. Today marks 1.5 months of unemployment.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. Jeff and I never dated until after we were married, we married just three months after first meeting, and our 6 year anniversary is coming up next week.
2. I try to raise my children bilingual, but sometimes it is so hard to explain something in German, that I just end up it doing it in English.
3. I always wanted two little girls, blond, blue eyes, and curly hair, so I got my wish, well mostly, no curly hair.
4. My husband is my best friend. He makes me laugh so hard every single day.
5. After having Amanda, the first night home was so horrible I wanted to give her back, to I don’t even know who.
6. When a very good friend left her husband, I felt like a child whose parents were divorcing. Stuck in the middle.
7. I run a website for a friend, I take the pictures, and photoshop them, and put it all online, and I really enjoy doing it, I just wish we would sell more.
8. After my husband got laid off, I stopped believing in Adobe Photoshop (I still use it though).
9. I miss my family terribly, but to be honest America is my home now and when I will be offered citizenship, I will definitely do it, can’t wait! This is my home now.
10. I read a lot, I read at least two books a week. I read in the evening, before getting up in the morning(even if it is just for 5 minutes), and I love reading on the elliptical, The kids have fun and are safe and I get to work out and read, yeah!
11. I drive a minivan, I know, nothing new, but I never thought I did, and here I am a sucker mom driving her minivan, sometimes I imagine people looking at me and saying: look another soccer mom!
12. I used to have a horse, His name was Adriano. I miss horse back riding,
13. Today is Amanda first night without a diaper, She is growing up so fast, I can’t believe I have a four year old.
14. I could never imagine loving any other child as much as I love amanda, but it is possible, my kids make me laugh every day, Ianna I think has an even better sense of humor than amanda,
15. My husband is my absolute favorite person. I love to do stuff with him more than anyone else, like watching a movie, sitting at the computer together, playing cards, throwing a ball(we did that alot last summer), but I can’t stand working out with him, he gets so irritable when working out, really annoying. So we stay away from each other if we ever are in a gym together at the same time.
16. I hate having to think about what to make for dinner, and then when I do finally have dinner figured out and on the table, I usually already start to think about what I could possibly do tomorrow. Any good, easy ideas?
17. Having step children is harder than you think!
18. I have a license to ride a motorcycle, in Germany, but I don’t think I could even start it anymore, it has been so long.
19. Ianna is 16 months old and I am still breastfeeding, now that doesn’t sound so weird, but with amanda and until I had Ianna, I was absolutly against nursing, because it hurt alot, like really, alot, but with Ianna not a problem.
20. I love baking, but I don’t always want to eat what I make (not because it doesn’t taste good), so I usually only do it when we have company, or Jeff takes it over to josh,
21. When I was a teenager, I could sleep forever, sometimes I would go to sleep in the afternoon and not wake up till 3 o’clock in the morning, now I don’t even remember sleeping for longer then 5 hours at a time, something always wakes me up, children, pets, bathroom…
22. I am addicted to a new website I found in September, a book trading site, I have about 30 books in my bookshelf just waiting for me and I keep trading more books, it is so fun!
23. I had my first boyfriend when I was 13 and he broke my heart,and I think you could say that I stalked him a little, but not like Rose from Two and a Half Men. I didn’t really get over him until I met my husband.
24. I think I have a great sense of humor.(No explanation needed.)
25. I don’t really like to talk about me or draw much attention to myself, so you might be able to imagine how hard this was for me.